Department ofEconomics is one of the earliest department established by G.S.P.M., B. Raghunath College, Parbhani in June 2000.It is one of the best department conducting student centric activities exclusively such as seminars, wallpaper presentations, open book examination, wall paper publication, etc. The faculty members are also engaged in research activity and participated in various seminars, Conferences to update their subject knowledge.
Intake Capacity:The intake Capacity for B.A.First Year, Second Year and Third Year in the Subject Economics is 24.
Wall Paper Publication
Use of ICT
Organization of Seminar and Conferences
Organization of open book examination
|Dr. S. C. Mehetre||M.A., Ph.D.||Head &Assistant Professor||Banking||15 Years|
|Mr. Rathod B. S.||M.A., M.Phil.||Assistant Professor||Rural Development||14 Years|
Total Number of Research PaperPublished:
Dr. S. C. Mehetre = 11
Participation in Conference /Seminar/Symposia/Workshop (Year 2012-2018)
|Dr. S. C. Mehetre||03||02||10||—|
|Mr. Rathod B. S.||02||01||01||—|
Academic and Administrative Responsibilities
Dr. S. C. Mehetre
- Chairman , Alumni Association Committee
- Member, Prospectus Committee
- Chairman , Annual Magazine Committee
- Chairman, Parent Teacher Association Committee
- Chairman, University Exams at College Level Committee
- Member, organisation committee for various seminars and conferences organised at the college
- As a Resource person and Chairperson at NSS Camp and delivered guest lectures and talks
|Sr.No.||S/C/W||Theme||Level||Year||No. of Participants||Total Expenditure|
- Competitive Exam Books available in the subject Economics up to MPSC
- Subject Relevant News Paper Cliping.
|1||Mr.Satav Sanjay||Police Department|
|2||Ku. RathodManisha Vishnu||Police Department|
|3||Mr. WaghmareSadasivLimbaji||WRD Section|
|4||Mrs. RokdeManishaBandurao||M.A.SET Assistant Prof.|
|5||Mr. Gore SubhashManikrao||M.A. M. Phil.|
|6||Mrs. KhupseArtiShankarrao||Assistant SBI|
Student Enrichment Programmes
- Special ICT based Lectures, Video Show on Union Budget 2018-2019
- Wall magazine publication
- Open-Book Examiniation
- Guest Lecture On GST
|Sr. No.||Faculty||Teaching Methods|
|01||Dr. S. C. Mehetre||Lecture|
|02||Mr. Rathod B. S.||Lecture|
Future plans of the department.
1) The department has prepared its road map for Introduce P.G. in Economics
2) To take initiatives for UGC- Major Research Projects.
3) To organize National conferences/ seminars on emerging issues.
4) To provide skill development workshops to enhance employability of students.
Paper TITLES SEMESTER FIRST TO SIXTH
|Sr.No.||Class||Semester||Paper No.||Paper Title|
|Paper-IV||Economy of Maharashtra|
|Paper-VI||Economics of development|
|Paper-VIII||Economics of Development and Planning|
|5||B.A. T.Y||V||Paper-IX||Indian Economy|
|Paper-X||History of Economic Thoughts|
|Paper XI||Industrial Economics|
|Paper- XIV||Rural Economics|
Departmentals achivments :
Our Department organize a One Day Regional Level conference of Marathwada Arthshastra Parishad which is affiliated to All India Economic Association.
** Our department organize a Open –Book Examination for I, II, and III year Students