Student Support Cell
Chairman: Mr. W K Wani Asst. Prof. of English
Member: Dr. N.M. Palwade Asst. Prof. of Psychology
Student Support Cell is designated to function as a focal point for solving students’ problems related to studies and discipline. Students can approach the facilitator on a one-to- one basis to enhance their academic performance.
- To provide guidance to the students on various option available in the course of their study.
- To identify & develop student abilities and interest.
- To help students solve their personal, educational & psychological problems.
- To create awareness among the students for their career avenues.
- To develop positive attitude & behavior toward challenges of life.
- To provide information to the students on the scope and relevance of all areas within and beyond their curriculum.
- To recognize their strength weakness.
Student Support Services
To ensure successful transition of the student an orientation program is conducted for all new students.
Meetings are organized occasionally to understand the challenges and problems of the students if any. The students are given an opportunity to discuss on various topics related to their education.
Students can address complains in writing on issues like: no lectures, laboratory and library facilities, etc. We will forward the complain the appropriate committee for quick resolution.