The department of public administration was established in 2000. Public Administration is the most potential subject for designing, planning and development process of India. The development goal can be achieved and national productivity can be increased only when the manpower is properly recruited, trained, administrated on professional lines. From the beginning the department has been trying to change student strength as a human resource.
Objectives of the Department :
- To give subjective knowledge step by step
- To Create interest in Research among the student
- To create interest and liking for Public Administration among students.
- To motivate and prepare students for various competitive examinations.
- Imparting Knowledge of government and administration.
- To develop technical & analytical skills in students
|Dr. Lonarkar Pravin Pandurangrao Head of Department||M.A, SET, Ph.D||UG 17 Years|
|Mr. Sose Suryakant Gunaji||M.A||UG 15 Years|
|Dr. P.P Lonarkar||M.A., SET, Ph.D.||Head & Assistant Professor||Rural Administration||17 Years|
|S.G. Sose||M.A.||Assistant Professor (CHB)||Principals of Administration||14 Years|
|Sr. No||Name of Faculty||Title of Project||File No.||Funding Agency||Amount Sanctioned||Status of Project||Year|
|1||Dr. P.P Lonarkar||Educational Administration of Local Self Gov. in Mah.|| File.No. 23-
Total Number of Research Paper Published:
- Dr. P.P Lonarkar = 17
- S Sose = —
Participation in Conference /Seminar/Symposia/Workshop (Year 2012-2018)
|Dr. P.P Lonarkar||04||03||07||01|
Academic and Administrative Responsibilities
Dr. P. P. Lonarkar :
- Chairman, Admission Committee
- Chairman, Competitive Examination Committee
- Chairman of Paper Setting Committee SRTMU Nanded
- Assistant Chief Superintendent, S.R.T.M.U. Nanded Examination
- As a Resource person in Workshop and delivered guest lectures and talks
G.S Sose: Nil
Awards / recognitions received by Faculty
Recognition- S.R.T.M.U. Nanded Recognize as a Research Supervisor in Public
- Departmental Library
- Competitive Examination Center
|1||Shinde Vishnu Bhagwanrao||Group Organizer Z.P Parbhani|
|2||Ganjare Bhagwat Balasaheb||Office Assistant, Maharashtra Bank, Latur|
|3||Chinke Ganesh Narayan||Senior Clark Jayakwadi Parbhani|
|4||Gunjagoankar Renuka Dattrao||Peon Tahasil office Beed|
|5||Gunjagoankar Kunti Dattrao||NRHM Z.P Parbhani|
Student Enrichment Programmes
ICT based lectures, Participation Research Festival, Study Tour, use of ICT in student Seminar, Special video shows on syllabus related topics organized periodically.
Teaching Method :
- Along with the lecture method and interactive method the faculty practices following additional methods for better comprehension.
- Computer assisted teaching.
- Frequent use of PPT.
- Paper Cutting for Extra Knowledge
- Study Toru
|Sr. No.||Faculty||Teaching Methods|
|01||Dr. P.P Lonarkar||Lecture|
|Power Point Templates Presentation|
|Audio Visual Aids|
|02||Prof. G.S Sose||Power Point Templates Presentation|
|Audio Visual Aids|
|Group Discussion & Seminars|
Strengths :- Use of ICT, Encourage & Promote Research Activities, Guidance for
Competitive Exam, Study Tour for Practical Knowledge, Arrange Student’s
Seminar for effective teaching.
Weaknesses :- Internet Conation for Department,
Separate Projector for Department, Adequacy of Second full time post,
Opportunities:- Doing Research for meeting the Social & Administrative Problems.
Challenges :- Economic & Social condition of the students.
Future plans of the department. (Any three)
- Arrange Study Tour
- Participated in Research Festival
- Effective use of ICT
Intake Capacity of the Student :
The intake Capacity of the student is 24 student for B.A F.Y but there are average more than 30 student admitted every year in the Subject.
Departmental Activities :
- Wall Paper Publication
- Avishkar Participation
- Student Seminar
- Study Tour
Paper Title All
|Sr. No||Class||Semester No||Paper Title||Paper No|
|1||B.A F.Y||I||Principles of Public Administration||I|
|Evolution of Indian Administration and Constitution||II|
|2||B.A S.Y||III||Personal Administration||V|
|State Government & Administration||VI|
|3||B.A T.Y||V||Administrative Thinkers||IX|
|Rural Local Gov. in Maharashtra||X|
|Urban Local Self Gov. in Maharashtra||XIII|
|Major Trends & Issues in Maharashtra||XIV|
|01||Avishkar Research Festival District level Ist Prize||2012-2013|
|02||Minor Research Project (WRO Pune) Amount 2,00,000||2014-2016|
|04||Workshop on Cashless Transaction for Student & Faculty member||2016|
|05||Teacher Student Joint Project Submitted to the Collector||2017|
Special Cases :
- Economic Help for Poor Student
- Teacher Student Joint Project submitted to District Collector.