ABOUT PLACEMENT AND CAREER GUIDANCE CELL
The Placement and guidance cell is the backbone of any institution. The students are introduced to industrial practices through training in the institute workshops, in factories, in installation works etc.
The Placement and Career guidance Cell of the institute centrally handles Campus Placement for the college students. The Cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. Arrangements for Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirements of the visiting companies.
The Placement Cell activities include arranging of:
- On/Off Campus Interview
- Industrial Visits for students
- Career Guidance Programmes
- A lecture series on competitative examination
- Developing the student’s technical knowledge and soft skills to meet the corporate recruitment process.
- To motivate students to develop their overall personality in terms of career planning, goal setting and re-skilling which will take them to good stead even after getting the job.
- To motivate students to aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as MPSC,UPSC and Banking etc
- Well-equipped lab facilities to conduct modern class rooms to conduct aptitude/written tests.
- Group Discussion Hall
- A Seminar hall of seating capacity 150.
Dr.Lonarkar P.P. Department of Public Administration,
B.Raghunath ACS College, Parbhani
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org