Guidance & Counseling Cell
The College established special Cell for the Guidance and Counseling for students. The main aim of this
cell is to provide guidance and counseling to students for solving their problems and provide confidence
to improve their overall personalities and quality of life. This cell also helps them to meet new challenges
in their life.
Guidance and Counseling Cell has been working in the college:
- To provide guidance to students on various options available in the course of their study.
- To identifying and developing student’s abilities and interests.
- To provide psychological assessment with the help of psychological tests to needy students.
- To help students to solve their Personal, Educational and Psychological issues.
- To develop positive attitude and behavior.
Dr. G.P. Vaykos
Dr. M.C. Haibatkar