About Us :
B.Raghunath College library was establishment with college establishment in 2000. College library tries to provide educational resources in teaching learning process. Our aim is to give right information gives to user at right time and to devlop the collection of documents for student and faculty members for education and research activities. Library of B.Raghunath College is the Nucleus of teaching –Learning Programme. Through the collection is not larger by number it is rich in quality. The Library offers its services and access to information for our students the faculty members administrative staff and the community.
|1||Dr. A.R. Deshpande||Librarian||M.LIB &Isc.Ph.D.|
|2||Shri.P.H. Shelke||Library Attendent||S.S.C.|
Working hours of Library :
9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
9.30a.m. to 4.30 p.m. Study room kept open 8 hours.
- OPAC(Online Public Access Catalogue)
- Suggestion Box
- Book Bank scheme for SC/ST/minority students
- Books and periodicals for competitive examination
- Power back up during power cuts
- Internet/Computer facility.
- Cease fire.
- Register Members (Students)
- Faculty members, and Non Teaching Staff
- H. B. faculty members.
- Casual users who occasionally requires information
Details of Library Holding of Library
|Current Periodicals/Journals Subscribed||36|
Internet Facility For accessing Internet In College Central Library has made available 10 computers to students , teachers ,Isolated Internet Facility is arranged in the library.
|07||Wi Fi Modem||01|
|08||LAN cable||Cat 2|
Application of Information Technology
- Application of barcodes to all books
- Internet Facility with 10 computers
- Databases of Books, Thesis developed with the help of SOUL 2.0 software
- Databases of Members student, Faculty members developed with the help of SOUL 2.0 software.
- All notices and Information send through library E-mail.
- Centeral library sub-lin is provided on College website and it is regularly updated.
- Create Institutional repository of Grey Literature with GSDL software.
- Library is open for all i.e. for non members too. Library is open to all alumni students.
- Every year Feedback form are collected from library last year student users and analyzed.
- Book –Bank Facility for Category students
- Best library User award distribute on annual gathering Programme.
- Library is computerized.
- Proper organization of Resources
- Sufficient budgetary Provision.
- News Paper clipping Service.
- Circulation Services
- Inter Library Loan service
- Current awareness service
-Display the book cover newely added books -Weekly displayd the new arrivals of periodicals
- News paper Clipping service
- Career Informaton service
- Reprographic service
- Bibliographic service
- N-list (E-journals & E-books)
- OPAC( Online Public access Catlogue)
Open Access E-resources